Financial Accountant (m/f/d) / Specialist international Accounting (m/f/d) / Bilanzbuchhalter (m/f/d)
To execute the Finance and accounting functions of the European region within the overall plan and strategy of the group finance function. To maintain accurate financial accounting systems according to generally accepted accounting practices in order to provide required information to the management.
Your Key Responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the planning, development and co-ordination of the finance functions of the company in a region, keeping within the overall plan of the group finance function.
- Maintain accurate financial accounting systems of the region according to generally accepted accounting practices, oversee/prepare management/financial reports in order to provide accurate information to facilitate management decision – making.
- Ensure all monthly data entry are complete on time and in order for timely:
- Preparing of the monthly management accounts of the region within the stipulated deadlines, accurately
- Check and authorize travel and project based expenses and ensure that the
- Related debit notes are submitted on time
- Monies are recovered on time
- Check, authorize, and monitor all payments including petty cash, cheques, Telegraphic Transfers, Drafts and other vendor management activities
- Working with the other regions, drive continuous improvement in process with our Global Shared Service Center responsible for group accounting execution
- Working with our global Shared Service Center, check and supervise all invoice preparation, make sure they are sent to customers on time and follow up on recovery.
- Monitor all debtors and follow up for collection
- Working with our global Shared Service Center, ensure all provisions are made on a monthly basis. E.g.: Payroll journal entry, Bonus provisions, Fixed asset register maintenance etc.
- Working with our global Shared Service Center, supervise and authorize bank reconciliation process, as well as all schedules and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts monthly
- Monitor cash flow on a weekly basis & submit a cash flow statement monthly in order to provide information to management to facilitate decision making.
- Prepare and co-ordinate the annual regional budgets together with the Regional/Country Directors and Cost Center owners. Monitor actual results with the budget in terms of revenue, expenses, capital expenditure, audit and control, and other related items.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the annual audit process of the region
- Coordinate all regional tax preparation and filings, including VAT returns, and other required statutory filings
- Educational – A degree in finance and/or equivalent professional qualification (e.g. Bilanzbuchhalter)
- Professional – A minimum of 5 years related work experience in a reputed organization handling the finance in a sole responsible function
- Fluent English and German skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working within a global Shared Service Center environment
- Ideally SAP Key User and strong Microsoft Office knowledge
In return our client offers a competitive salary package and an exciting multicultural work environment with plenty of opportunities for local and international career development.
Hey! This is you? Great, Hand in your CV and we will talk soon!
House of Jobs - spezialisierte Karriereentwicklung. Wir vermitteln Fach- und Führungskräfte in unterschiedlichste Unternehmen und gestalten so wichtige Großprojekte in allen Branchen mit - eine verantwortungsvolle Aufgabe, die uns täglich zu Höchstleistungen anspornt.
Unser Geschäftsmodell bringt Talente und Firmen erfolgreich zusammen, begleitet so verschiedene Karrieren und unterstützt Jeden bei dem Erreichen seiner Ziele. Das bedeutet für uns: Jeder Tag hält spannende Aufgaben und persönliche Entwicklungschancen bereit. Wir suchen Talente (m/w), mit denen wir gemeinsam nächste Karriereschritte entwickeln und erreichen werden.
House of Jobs